Thursday, August 26, 2010

Connecticut School of Broadcasting



Every since I was a little girl I have wanted to be a part of the broadcasting and communication industry. When I first heard of the opportunity to compete for the title of America's Perfect Teen it was the lure of the Connecticut School of Broadcasting scholarship that sealed the deal for me. What a great opportunity to study in America and take another step forward to achieving my dream.

Thus far I have truly enjoyed all of the television work I have done but it will be the challenge of being in front of the camera interviewing, showcasing, and introducing new talent on the red carpet or in front of a studio audience that I look forward to the most in the future. Having had the opportunity to tour CSB has just created more excitement about the amazing journey ahead of me!


For More Information on the Connecticut School of Broadcasting
 www.gocsb.com






For Booking and Interview Inquiries: APCrownGirl@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment