Friday, September 24, 2010

America's Perfect Teen is a world wide sensation!



With media coverage from Dubai to the United States Anysha Panesar has truly defined herself as a worldwide media darling. The press is tough to handle but her ability to show grace and humility under fire combined with a great sense of couture style gives her a distinct place in the pageantry hall of fame.


Anysha is dedicated to creating awareness not just about beauty but has also championed the issue of bullying which will be a topic she will speak on throughout the year. She said, "I find it important to use my title and my visibility to create more opportunities for me to speak from my heart. It is never easy to stand out and I want to help young people like me understand that you have to stand up to bullies by overcoming with grace and personal integrity."


She has found her share of personal struggles with being bullied in school as her star climbed with her reality television debut on Super Sweet 16 of MTV UK. Anysha had the highest rated episode and now comes the amazing opportunity after being crowned America's Perfect Teen 2010 to give back to others. Anysha is excited to share her story with young people across the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment